Thu, Oct 27|
Insurance and Tax Strategies for Medical Professionals
A 15-minute presentation to show you how you can create additional income, reduce taxes, and properly prepare your estate planning.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Toronto, 100 Lombard St, Toronto, ON M5C 1M3, Canada
About the Event
- from 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Presentation 7:15 - 7:30 pm sharp
- Networking 7:30 - 9:00 pm with beverages, wine and appetizers
- Sim is an insurance-based tax and financial planning solutions advisor servicing customers across Ontario, Canada. Sim builds policies and solutions that factor current needs, affordability, and financial goals. Leveraging life insurance products, Sim creates solutions and strategies for clients to grow retained earnings tax-free, pass more wealth to the next generation, and protect their biggest asset – themselves, the key person of the business. In addition to being LLQP (Life License Qualification Program) licensed, Sim has also attained the CHS (Certified Health Insurance Specialist) designation to better understand and service my client needs.
- Eric Benchetrit is a financial services industry thought leader and recognized authority in his space, practicing for over a quarter century, collaborating with professional advisory teams and consulting with entrepreneurs, professionals, executives and family offices on elegant, insurance-based tax mitigation, inter-generational, wealth transfer and succession structures. He's been a keynote speaker at many major high-profile financial service industry events, appeared on radio programs, written articles, been profiled and quoted in publications, served on advisory boards and as a sought after educator, been a faculty member for Seneca College's Financial Services Practitioner certification program. He has worked at the executive and distribution level for head offices of Canadian insurance and investment firms and through his network of CPAs, tax lawyers and global insurers he provides access to proprietary tax mitigation structures for affluent Canadians. He’s also served as an advisor succession planning specialist assisting private equity firms in determining valuations of financial services practices for acquisitions and maintains a personal practice as a financial advisor on a personal introduction basis only. He has co-chaired political delegations at Parliament Hill and internationally, serves as a board member on a number of non profits.
- Kelly Ehler is an experienced tax and financial executive, advisor, and board member with a track record of creating and implementing tax, financial reporting and insurance structures allowing companies to reach new levels of success and profitability. As a CPA with the added designations of TEP, or trust estate practitioner, and “LLQP”, or licenced life advisor, Kelly has the experience to develop and implement tax saving, estate planning and financial strategies to meet your financial goals.